Friday, October 19, 2018

My Wedding Anniversary Message by Pst. Ebi Nurseman Isaac

"My Wedding Anniversary Message by Pst. Ebi Nurseman Isaac" It was exactly on a day like this October 8, 1994 that I got married at the Deeper Life Bible Church International Headquarters, Gbagada, Lagos State. It was a memorable day.
Unlike other Wedding Days where more than 30 couples do participate, only Nurseman Isaac and Esaduvie O. Zudonu were joined in holy wedlock by the officiating Minister Pastor Jerry Asemota, representative of the General Superintendent (Pst. W. F. Kumuyi) After the wedding, we were about walking to my one room apartment situated at Soluyi, Gbagada Phase 3 about 45mins or more journey because I decided not to borrow another person's car: when brother Israel Oyeniyi, my Co- Full Time Worker in the Transport Department of the Headquarters Church used one of the Church bus ( I perceived it was by the instruction of the Church Authority) and conveyed me, my wife, family members and others to my one room apartment.
There was no reception. I only prepared soup and pounded yam for family members and friends. I was so loved by the G.S., members and leaders and popular in the church because of my sincere commitment to service of God but I deliberately refused printing invitation cards to invite anybody. Neither did I want any gift from small or big men in the church.
Actually, the Friday preceding my wedding ceremony, I was in my usual way, working in the church at Gbagada from morning till about after 11pm. Because after normal closing hour by 5pm I start another assignment by attending to Vetting Committee, Land & Building Committee and Legal Committee at Gbagada the Hqt Church that do last up to 11:30pm every Friday of the week. I have already asked my wife (to be at that time) to come and stay with the Woman Leader at Gbagada because we agreed not to borrow any vehicle to convey her the following day which was Saturday (Wedding Day).
So while the people were being served with the little food I prepared for them after the wedding ceremony, I and my wife went back to the Church HQ, Gbagada for the Saturday's Workers Meeting. I could still remember that we were one o the first people at the workers meeting by 1pm when actually the meeting was to start by 4pm.
But I assured my wife after the wedding on that Saturday that "She should be prepared for God's blessings and favours; as she had already passed all the tests in marrying God's Will.
A month after the wedding we agreed with the landlady to build another room to join the existing room. Thereafter, we bought land at Ikorodu and built 4bedroom flat and packed to our personal building. We bought land again and built school (Nursery/ Primary/ Secondary).We bought cars, buses for personal and school use even to assist people. All is by the grace of God. God gave us four beautiful children a boy and three girls. The first has graduated from University preparing to participate in the NYSC, the second is in the University also while the 3rd and last are about entering University now. We married as Sch. Cert. holders but today we are all graduates even with Post Graduate and Professional Degrees by the grace of God.
We are enjoying our family by the grace of God. Even as I joined the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry, Ijesha, Lagos (after spending about 20 years in Deeper Life Bible Church), God
has used our Daddy G.O. (Pastor Lazarus Muoka) to take my family to another level. I appreciate God of Chosen for His grace, mercies
and love. It is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes.
Please join us to appreciate God with the wordings of this song by
Easter Brothers Titled "Thank You Lord for Your Blessings on Me" Verse I As the world looks upon me, as I struggle along They say I have nothing, but they are so wrong In my heart I'm rejoicing, how I wish they could see Thank you Lord, for your blessings on me
Chorus There's a roof up above me I've a good place to sleep
There's food on my table And shoes on my feet You gave me your love Lord And a fine family Thank you Lord, for your blessings on me
Verse II Now I know I'm not wealthy, and these clothes ,
they're not new I don't have much money, but Lord I have you And to me that's all that matters, though the world cannot see Thank you Lord, for your blessings on me.
Pst & Mrs Ebi Nurseman Isaac.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form

No comments:

Post a Comment